The digital space has rapidly evolved and there has been an increased demand for nontraditional educational resources. When it comes to building online courses and bringing the knowledge to the global market, gone are the days when you could just ‘guarantee’ your clients that you are worth investing in – now you have to PROVE it. Let’s be real, course creation can be time-consuming thus costly in so many ways.
Before developing your own course, understanding the course topic (objective) and ensuring that it has high market demand (who’s your audience and what are their pain points) should be the first step. Once you have the right plan, the only way to see results is to take MASSIVE ACTION that involves setting compelling learning outcomes, selecting transformative course content, structuring modules, recording, editing, and sooo much more.
Feel overwhelmed yet?!
That’s why a clear outcome is so important since you don’t want to go down the rabbit hole and realize you can’t finish it!
The perfect example of launching a course with a clear outcome is our client Emily Cherkin AKA The Screentime Consultant who was referred to All Approach for a new website redesign. Emily thought she was looking for a simple website built out but she got so much more.
Like many CEOS, she was stuck and was not growing her business. Emily took massive action and in this 6-month Custom-Crafted business growth program, we developed her course, lead magnet, marketing, and sales strategy.
In the time that we have been working with The Screentime Consultant, we launched their first course which made over 5 figures within 4 weeks of launching the enrollment campaign. The next course cohort already has a waitlist……
Want to launch your own course?
Here Are 4 Critical Steps You Should Include In Your Course Launch Plan:
1. Recruit Your New Course Launch Team
- In this phase, you will need to recruit your dedicated Project Manager to develop a plan and schedule for your course launch plan. You’ll want one point of contact throughout your project for any questions and scheduling. This is why we tell our clients to hire us to avoid endless emails from multiple freelancers.
2. Build Your Course Launch Strategy
- In the strategy phase, you want to zone in on your expertise so you can stand out in the crowded online space. The goal of this phase is to complete a financial and course model including the structure of your upsell and downsell offers granting different levels of access and support.
3. Create, Design, and Build Your Course
- Time for your Course Creation to get to work! You will need funnels, copy, web designers, and someone who knows how to choose the right course platform and technology to build the course.
If you have an extra budget, record your videos with a professional camera crew to really stand out. Always make your videos persuasive and 100% authentic to you.
4. Launch and Optimize Your Course
- This is the part where most people drop the ball. If you plan to launch a course you need to have a marketing budget and team. Your team will need to test your entire launch and optimize all components for conversions. Everything will be automated and integrated – from finding leads to qualifying them, to onboarding and serving them in your online courses and programs. If you have at least $5,000 I would suggest running an ad campaign to build your email list. We can go deeper into different course launch strategies next time.
Creating an online course doesn’t have to be complicated. That’s why All Approach, designed a one-stop-shop course launch system that delivers results!
Book your free consultation now to discuss your course project and get started!
I help burnt-out CEOs grow their emotional & financial bank account | From Unemployed in a coma to $100 Million in Customer Success.
I want to talk about what started happening as I scaled my business. Specifically, how I was able to cut back my hours but still maximize the use of my time. In short, how I was able to start working smarter.
Download Cheat Sheet